In case you missed it, we reformated our weekly podcast from the Cut the NOISE! channel and dicated a new improved recorded weekly broadcast. Designed to provide an easy to digest content that we find are at the top of mind of IT Professionals. Like a non-political, super nerdy version of Last Week Tonight, we harvest tech focused headlines and under the radar content that you might have missed last week. Completely informative. Enjoy our 6th episode of Weekly Tech Round UP! Let us know in the comments what you think - likes, dislikes, what you think we might have missed.
This week, we will cover six topics you might have missed...last week! Packed into an easily consumed podcast that you can listen to on your ride to work. We have also posted links to all of the supporting articles so you can dig in and read more on the topics that you find most interesting.
This week we're going to talk about:
- The US claims Russia hacked the Olympics and tried to blame North Korea
- A recent security study from NetSkope says many Cloud applications aren't Enterprise-Ready
- Web sites are being hijacked and used to mine crypto-currency
- SpaceX launched it's microsattelites to start up a space-based broadband network
- AT&T announces testing in select markets for 5G service
- Fun One: Nokia is brining back the banana phone from "the matrix".