Your weekly digest of items that are at the top of mind of IT Professionals. This week, we will cover 6 topics that are easily consumed on your ride to work. We have also posted links to all of the supporting articles so you can dig in and read more on the topics that you find most interesting.
Our stories this week include:
- Google Chrome to start marking all unencrypted web sites as Non-Secure in July
- Chinese Police get facial recognition glasses
- Olympics suffer a cyber attack during the opening ceremonies
- An NSA malware exploit is being used to mine cryptocurrency
- Zerto releases new version of its tool that allows multi-cloud mobility and other features
- Fun One: NSA allegedly used twitter to communicate with spies.